Do you want to read books that will change your life? Do you want to gain leverage over yourself and make real changes, but you need a something to help you?
These ten books i have listed are what you are looking for. Read them, but more importantly, follow their advice. The best results will come from your acting, not just your reading. These books, on the other hand, will provide you with the guidelines you need to take action:
Why is reading books so important?
Reading is beneficial to your health because it improves your focus, memory, empathy, and communication abilities. It can help you live longer by reducing stress, improving your mental health, and extending your life. Reading also allows you to learn new things that will help you succeed at work and in your relationships.
If you don’t have time to read, listen to audiobooks while travelling, working out, or cooking.
You get two audiobooks for free when you subscribe to Amazon’s Audible. You can listen both online and offline. Even if you cancel, you get to keep your audiobooks.
How to Become Goal Oriented and Achieve More in Life
11 Tips to Become Overflowing with Wealth
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: 20th Anniversary Edition: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
By Robert T. Kiyosaki
It’s a must-read for anyone looking to re-new their thinking about money, life, and success.
Here are a few things you can take from the book:
– Money is a form of power, but financial education is more powerful. – The poor and middle classes work for money. The wealthy have money working for them.
– Learn to think with your emotions rather than thinking with your emotions.
– Assets allow you to put money in your pocket. Liabilities reduce your bank account.
– Don’t bury your mistakes. Recognize them and take notes from them.
– Be charitable and generous. You can donate your time, knowledge, or money. You will receive more if you give.
2.Think and Grow Rich
By Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich is the number-one inspirational and motivational classic for people who want to improve their lives and achieve their goals by learning from successful people.
The 13 Steps to Riches described in this audiobook provide the most straightforward and dependable principles of individual achievement ever presented for the benefit of the man or woman seeking a clear goal in life. It is based on the personal experiences of hundreds of America’s most successful men.
3. The Richest Man in Babylon: Original 1926 Edition
By George S Clason
It’s a quick read that outlines seven fundamental principles for saving and investing money. It is written in the form of a parable, so it is both interesting and instructive.
This is an excellent gift for a college grad or anyone who is perplexed by the world of finance.
The ancient Babylonians were the first to discover universal prosperity laws. George S. Clason reveals their secrets for creating, growing, and preserving wealth in his classic bestseller “The Richest Man in Babylon.”
You’ll learn how to keep more of what you earn, get out of debt, put your money to work, attract good luck, make wise investments, and safeguard a lasting fortune by reading these entertaining stories about merchants, tradesmen, and herdsmen.
4. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
By James Clear
Whatever your goals, Atomic Habits provides a tried-and-true framework for daily improvement. James Clear, one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies for forming good habits, breaking bad ones, and mastering the small behaviors that lead to big results.
In this book you will learn how to:
• make time for new habits (even when life gets completely insane);
• overcome a lack of motivation and self control;
• design your environment that supports success;
• get back on track when you fall off track;…and much more.
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
By Mark Manson
For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to living a happy and prosperous life. “F*ck positivity,” says Mark Manson. “Let’s face it, s*ck is f*cked, and we have to live with it.” Manson isn’t one to sugarcoat or Hide anything. He tells it like it is, providing a dose of raw, refreshing, and honest truth that is sorely lacking in today’s world. Manson emphasizes that there are only so many things we can give a f*ck about, so we must determine which ones truly matter. While money is nice, caring about what you do is even better.
6. The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit
By Mel Robbins
Mel Robbins taught millions of people around the world the five-second secret to motivation in her global phenomenon The 5 Second Rule. Now she’s back with another simple, tried-and-true method for regaining control of your life: The Habit of the High 5.
Don’t be misled by the title. This isn’t a book about giving everyone else in your life high fives. That’s something you’re already doing. You’re rooting for your favorite teams. You’re celebrating your friends. Supporting the people you care about as they pursue their dreams in life.